आज भएको दुर्घटनामा मोडल तथा गायिका समृद्धी राइले गुमाइन् आफ्नो साथि, दु:ख व्यक्त गरिन्
SHARE THIS POST :

BadalNepal, 8th August: Model and singer Samriddhi Rai has yet again lost one of her friends in a helicopter crash.  Captain Ranjan Limbu including all members on board died in a Fishtail Air helicopter crash in Madanpur of Nuwakot district of central Nepal on Monday. Last year too, she had lost her good friend Subek Shrestha in a helicopter crash at Sindhupalchowk. Disheartened with the news, she writes,


“Fishtail heli crash claims lives of all on board including an excellent pilot and my friend Ranjan Limbu. I had the opportunity to fly with him last year from Syangboche to Lukla and know him as someone who absolutely loved doing what he did. The last time I talked to him it was about his passion for photography. I had complimented him on how beautiful his pictures were and he had shared a few tricks with me. I can’t imagine the trauma his family and loved ones must be going through right now. Reminds me of the time when my best friend passed away in a crash a year ago. The pain is unbearable. And all we are left is with only a few precious memories to desperately hang on to. And we all end up concluding how he lived a life he loved and how f*d up Nepal Aviation is. And that’s the end of it. Nothing will be done of it.

Rest in peace Ranjan. Gone too soon my friend. Too soon. 😔”

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community

0 comments

Write Down Your Responses

Powered by Blogger.