Indian actress real life accident
SHARE THIS POST :

Popular Indian television actress Nigaar Khan tied the knot with Khayyam Sheikh – a Dubai-based Pakistani businessman.Gauahar – Nigaar’s sister – shared her wedding photos on Instagram and indeed it was a moment of elation for her as she expressed her happiness on the social media. According to the Hindustan Times newspaper, the two had met each other through their cousins.
A mehndi ceremony and a sangeet night were held before the Eid day. A grand reception will likely be organised in Mumbai. “I knew that if I was ever going to move out of India, the guy would have to be really worth it,” the actress said.
“I never thought I could leave India for anyone. I have found my prince charming, and he is worth all the sacrifices and changes I am making in my life. He’s a self-made man,” she told The Asian Age newspaper.

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community

0 comments

Write Down Your Responses

Powered by Blogger.